My sister recently purchased the Mr. Coffee Frappe Maker. She had researched it out, and everyone said it was a great product that delivered on all its promises. I happen to love frappucinos so I was definitely excited about this. We purchased ground espresso from Trader Joe’s, sugar-free caramel syrup, used Splenda instead of sugar, and skim milk. Within 5 minutes we actually had Starbucks quality Fraps! I think this thing is going to pay for itself.
- Expectation vs Reality. Health foods are the worst. https://t.co/TKgjkExHdJ 2 days ago
- Day 7 of #whole30 and all I can think about is cake. https://t.co/ZrKYQwr7Zz 1 week ago
- If you are 28 years old, please don't describe yourself as "the old dude in the back." You're not old and you don't sound funny. 1 week ago
- Obama and Seinfeld talking about nuts their mutual friend Larry David is. #🤣🤣🤣 1 week ago
- I did not know the @cicgcshow ep with Obama existed. I needed this so much. I took these times for granted. 1 week ago