My sister recently purchased the Mr. Coffee Frappe Maker. She had researched it out, and everyone said it was a great product that delivered on all its promises. I happen to love frappucinos so I was definitely excited about this. We purchased ground espresso from Trader Joe’s, sugar-free caramel syrup, used Splenda instead of sugar, and skim milk. Within 5 minutes we actually had Starbucks quality Fraps! I think this thing is going to pay for itself.
- RT @JoeNBC: Seriously? The President and the WH Comms Director gave cash to Clinton, Obama, Schumer, Emanuel, Harry Reid and over $100,000… 10 hours ago
- How am I supposed to make it an entire week? I need GOT all once. It's too good. 10 hours ago
- Sick burn bro twitter.com/natashabertran… 3 days ago
- RT @mattyglesias: Idea: The compassion Senators feel for John McCain and his family, but applied to all Americans who have health care need… 3 days ago
- RT @brianklaas: 6 months (182 days) in, Trump hasn't passed a single bill of 10 he promised to pass in his first 100 days. (Republicans con… 3 days ago