As delicious as green Monsters are, I’m starting to get tired of the flavor. The other night I purchased two pounds of strawberries because they were on sale. After getting home I realized I had a lot of strawberries and needed to eat them before they went all moldy on me. I threw a few handfuls in my blender when making my daily monster. I might have put too many in though because my sister thought it was a bit overpowering. However, I loved it! The flavor was a bit tart, but I could still taste the banana. I also liked that it gave my Green Monster little flecks of red.
- RT @ParkerMolloy: None of this PC “Happy Holidays” nonsense this year. To me, it’ll always be “Happy Lexus December to Remember.” Deal with… 2 days ago
- RT @chancetherapper: But don't argue with people on twitter about whether policies and laws are racist. Argue with your City Council and yo… 2 days ago
- RT @mattmfm: Dennis Hastert is a pedophile who raped and abused boys. It is absolutely outrageous that a media organization would seek his… 4 days ago
- I can't wait for men to mansplain what it's like being a women in a boardroom. #BoothWomenConnect 4 days ago
- I have always thought @jonlovett is cute but he is even more good looking in person. Maybe the cutest of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago