As delicious as green Monsters are, I’m starting to get tired of the flavor. The other night I purchased two pounds of strawberries because they were on sale. After getting home I realized I had a lot of strawberries and needed to eat them before they went all moldy on me. I threw a few handfuls in my blender when making my daily monster. I might have put too many in though because my sister thought it was a bit overpowering. However, I loved it! The flavor was a bit tart, but I could still taste the banana. I also liked that it gave my Green Monster little flecks of red.
- Now that my mom is retired she walks my dog all day and I come home to this...he can't even lift his head. https://t.co/8PbsusjhcY 4 days ago
- Because there is never a moment when I don't look chic as fuq 4 days ago
- Foam rolling right now while wearing my fanciest clothes. manrepeller.com/2017/05/how-to… 4 days ago
- I forgot how juicy season 7 of RHONY was. Reality TV at its finest. 6 days ago
- I binge watched an entire season of RHONY while cleaning my closet today. I always side with Bethenny. Always. 6 days ago