As delicious as green Monsters are, I’m starting to get tired of the flavor. The other night I purchased two pounds of strawberries because they were on sale. After getting home I realized I had a lot of strawberries and needed to eat them before they went all moldy on me. I threw a few handfuls in my blender when making my daily monster. I might have put too many in though because my sister thought it was a bit overpowering. However, I loved it! The flavor was a bit tart, but I could still taste the banana. I also liked that it gave my Green Monster little flecks of red.
- RT @JoeNBC: Seriously? The President and the WH Comms Director gave cash to Clinton, Obama, Schumer, Emanuel, Harry Reid and over $100,000… 10 hours ago
- How am I supposed to make it an entire week? I need GOT all once. It's too good. 10 hours ago
- Sick burn bro twitter.com/natashabertran… 3 days ago
- RT @mattyglesias: Idea: The compassion Senators feel for John McCain and his family, but applied to all Americans who have health care need… 3 days ago
- RT @brianklaas: 6 months (182 days) in, Trump hasn't passed a single bill of 10 he promised to pass in his first 100 days. (Republicans con… 3 days ago