I’m the type that needs instant gratification so when I get home from work, I don’t want to cook for an hour. I’m hungry and I need food, fast! My slow cooker is my best friend. One of my go to chicken recipes is three chicken breasts, one italian seasoning packet poured over the chicken, and 1 cup of warm water. Cook it on low for about 8 hours, and delish! Last night I paired this with steamed veggies and mashed sweet potatoes. Mashed sweet potatoes are also super easy! I peeled and chopped three sweet potatoes, microwaved 15 minutes, added a bit of honey and a splash of milk, and mashed. These were the most labor intensive part of the meal and took less than 20 minutes. You don’t need to eat fast food to get food quickly. Plus this was healthier than anything I would have bought.
- RT @JoeNBC: Seriously? The President and the WH Comms Director gave cash to Clinton, Obama, Schumer, Emanuel, Harry Reid and over $100,000… 10 hours ago
- How am I supposed to make it an entire week? I need GOT all once. It's too good. 10 hours ago
- Sick burn bro twitter.com/natashabertran… 3 days ago
- RT @mattyglesias: Idea: The compassion Senators feel for John McCain and his family, but applied to all Americans who have health care need… 3 days ago
- RT @brianklaas: 6 months (182 days) in, Trump hasn't passed a single bill of 10 he promised to pass in his first 100 days. (Republicans con… 3 days ago