I’m the type that needs instant gratification so when I get home from work, I don’t want to cook for an hour. I’m hungry and I need food, fast! My slow cooker is my best friend. One of my go to chicken recipes is three chicken breasts, one italian seasoning packet poured over the chicken, and 1 cup of warm water. Cook it on low for about 8 hours, and delish! Last night I paired this with steamed veggies and mashed sweet potatoes. Mashed sweet potatoes are also super easy! I peeled and chopped three sweet potatoes, microwaved 15 minutes, added a bit of honey and a splash of milk, and mashed. These were the most labor intensive part of the meal and took less than 20 minutes. You don’t need to eat fast food to get food quickly. Plus this was healthier than anything I would have bought.
- Expectation vs Reality. Health foods are the worst. https://t.co/TKgjkExHdJ 2 days ago
- Day 7 of #whole30 and all I can think about is cake. https://t.co/ZrKYQwr7Zz 1 week ago
- If you are 28 years old, please don't describe yourself as "the old dude in the back." You're not old and you don't sound funny. 1 week ago
- Obama and Seinfeld talking about nuts their mutual friend Larry David is. #🤣🤣🤣 1 week ago
- I did not know the @cicgcshow ep with Obama existed. I needed this so much. I took these times for granted. 1 week ago