I’m the type that needs instant gratification so when I get home from work, I don’t want to cook for an hour. I’m hungry and I need food, fast! My slow cooker is my best friend. One of my go to chicken recipes is three chicken breasts, one italian seasoning packet poured over the chicken, and 1 cup of warm water. Cook it on low for about 8 hours, and delish! Last night I paired this with steamed veggies and mashed sweet potatoes. Mashed sweet potatoes are also super easy! I peeled and chopped three sweet potatoes, microwaved 15 minutes, added a bit of honey and a splash of milk, and mashed. These were the most labor intensive part of the meal and took less than 20 minutes. You don’t need to eat fast food to get food quickly. Plus this was healthier than anything I would have bought.
- RT @ParkerMolloy: None of this PC “Happy Holidays” nonsense this year. To me, it’ll always be “Happy Lexus December to Remember.” Deal with… 2 days ago
- RT @chancetherapper: But don't argue with people on twitter about whether policies and laws are racist. Argue with your City Council and yo… 2 days ago
- RT @mattmfm: Dennis Hastert is a pedophile who raped and abused boys. It is absolutely outrageous that a media organization would seek his… 4 days ago
- I can't wait for men to mansplain what it's like being a women in a boardroom. #BoothWomenConnect 4 days ago
- I have always thought @jonlovett is cute but he is even more good looking in person. Maybe the cutest of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago