I did not sleep well last night. My Gmail account was hacked right before I went to bed, and I was so angry, embarrassed, violated that I couldn’t fall asleep! I think I have it all straightened out now. So frustrating, and not how I wanted to start my week. I almost had to crawl out of bed and made myself breakfast. Two good runs in two days felt great in the moment, but my legs are little angry right now. It will all pay off though at my race next weekend!
Today has been very productive. I feel like I am constantly checking things off my to-do list. Isn’t that one of the best feelings? For lunch I had an Evol burrito, and checked a few things off my list at home. I’m finally getting around to deep cleaning my home office since the ceiling fell. My landlord sent over a crew to fix it and clean up, but it’s not quite up to my standards. I’m finally finding the time to get to it.
Things I’m excited about this week:
- Filling out my paperwork at Title Nine
- Getting back into my yoga class routine (Twice a week!!)
- Giving a brown bag presentation at work on Community Based Social Marketing and Sustainable Behavior
- Going on one last run with Abby before our race
- The Middleton Farmer’s market on Tuesday
- The brownies I’m going to make after dinner tonight 🙂
- Making several big meals this week